This may make you smile…but egg has become an important part of your hair and skin care diet. Of course, everyone wants to have beautiful and lustrous hair and with the use of raw eggs anyone can find themselves with beautiful hair. You don’t need to cross the seven continents to find a raw egg – every house can easily get a good supply of raw eggs. These can be used for making some of the best hair conditioners. The properties of egg can create a much-needed impact on your dull and dry hair; it helps the hair to recreate itself, it maintains the texture of your hair by the presence of the important elements.
Some Home Based Recipes
- For strong and beautiful hair you can mix 2 egg yolks (depending on length of your hair) with 2 tsp. castor oil. Massage this mixture on your hair. Keep it for several minutes and then rinse it thoroughly.
- Whip up two raw eggs. Pour this mixture on your hair by massaging. Let it dry. Shampoo your hair and then use a vinegar and water rinse. Follow this procedure every month and you will have soft and smooth hair.
- Beat an egg yolk thoroughly to make a frothy solution. Add 1 tsp of baby oil and beat again to make a proper mixture. Add water to this mixture and apply it all over your scalp. Once its dry, rinse well to get a proper conditioned treatment.
- Mix egg yolk in 1/4 cup of yogurt with a little lime skin. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and apply it to every single strand of hair. After applying, keep it for 10 minutes and then wash it off. The combination of yogurt and egg is great for your hair.
- Mix a whole egg to lemon juice. Whisk it properly. Apply it on your hair and keep it for sometime. Rinse thoroughly. This combination gives a shine to your dull hair.
- Beat egg yolk to make a frothy paste. Add 1/2 tsp. olive oil and beat the mixture again. Slowly and steadily add 3/4 cup of lukewarm water. After shampooing your hair, massage this conditioner and leave it for few minutes. Rinse it later.
- This is a great hair treatment for people who are in water most of the time, such as swimmers, surfers etc. Mix egg, olive oil and peeled cucumber to create a good mixture. Spread it evenly on your hair and keep it for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Mix together 1 tbsp. honey, 1 egg yolk, 1/2 tsp. almond oil and 1 tbsp. yogurt. Make a frothy paste and apply it on your hair. Keep it in for 30 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. This will smooth your hair and moisturize it evenly.
Warning: Make sure you exercise all precautions while following the instructions on the recipes from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.